Bring the outdoors in with the finest range of bespoke sliding doors in Scotland.
Custom-built sliding door systems made from natural wood are a popular choice for opening up large expanses. Particularly well suited to more modern designs, sliding doors allow designs to incorporate your outdoor space as well as your home’s interior. Our sliding doors in Scotland allow you to make the most of our spectacular scenery, creating a natural extension to your home. They can also be used internally to give your home a natural flow from one space to another, without pillars or walls impeding on the design.
Easy to operate
A system of levers and wheels lifts the panel off the sill enabling movement of large, heavy panels with very little effort. A door weighing up to 400kg can be opened with ease.
- Levers and wheels lift the panels off the sill, freeing it from weather stripping with very little effort
- Sill-supported panels run on two multi-wheel carriages
- Resistant to air and water infiltration
- Dual weather seals at the top, bottom and sides
- Pocketing and cornering systems available
- Natural wood, aluminium or flush sill options
- Non-corrosive multi-point locking hardware
- Motorised operation available
- Integrated transom and sidelights available
Interior or exterior doors
Sliding doors can be part of your internal design layout, providing easy access from one space to another. Flush sill options make our bespoke sliding doors a viable option, especially in homes where access between adjacent areas needs to be unhindered.
Custom-made timber frames ensure a perfect fit, even in older properties that may not have standard sized openings.
To find out more about our sliding doors in Scotland and to discuss your specific requirements, contact us now.